Book: Dough Magic
Dough Magic is part 2 in our series of books and is a practical guide to exploring dough in its many forms. Dough is a very tactile and calming medium, easy to make and pleasurable to play with. Dough Magic is particularly suited to the Early Learning Years. Its aim is to stimulate the creative and innovative minds of children and help them build new skills.
Dough encourages creativity, imagination, language and social interaction. This book has been carefully designed to meet the needs of children in their early years, giving them an excellent start to the exciting journey of learning through play. Dough Magic contains techniques to encourage and strengthen fine and gross motor skills. It is a step-by-step guide to create activities and experiences and a guide for children to explore in a fun and challenging way. There is a Nursery Rhymes section to help develop early reading skills and phonemic awareness. Recipe section including: introduction and purpose and step-by-step guide to recipes. It contains a wonderful collection of over 370 coloured photographs.
- Authors: Leanne Sharp, Sue Charlick
- Publication date: 2011
- Early Childhood Learning
More about Dough Magic
Is aimed at the early childhood environment.
- It is a practical guide to exploring dough in its many forms.
- Dough is a very tactile and calming medium, easy to make and pleasurable to play with.
- With clever planning all learning areas can be covered.
- There are clear outlines of the learning intentions, the equipment needed, and suggestions for encouraging interaction and play.
- Techniques to encourage and strengthen fine and gross motor skills.
- Using dough to encourage creativity and language.
- Nursery Rhymes to develop early reading skills and phonemic awareness.
- Recipe section including: introduction and purpose and step by step guide to recipes.
Return and Refund Policy
Please note that our Return and Refund Policy will be done on an individual basis.
We are here to help so please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0413874569 so we can resolve your issue.